Benefits of ECCD
- Early brain development
- The economic impact of ECCD interventions
- ECCD & school readiness
- Impact on health & nutrition
- Impact on Human Resource Development
The Buzip Programme is intended to make a three-pronged impact.
- The first objective is to provide reliable child-care support and peace of mind to parents in rural communities. This contribution is especially valuable for women, who are as a consequence empowered to pursue income-generating activities, training opportunities, and outlets for more active engagement with local governance.
- The second objective is to give young children the opportunity to reach their full potential in terms of cognitive and socio-emotional development by creating an accessible space where it is safe and fun to learn. Fostering positive experiences early on will ensure that these children will be fully prepared to succeed in primary school, and greatly improves their likelihood of academic and social success in years to come.
- The third objective is to make available opportunities for gainful employment and personal growth for young women in rural communities. Specialized training in early childcare and education gives such women expertise in a marketable field and improves their sense of self-worth.
No of Buzip centre
Tarayana Foundation has setup total of five Buzip Centre in Two Gewogs (Bardo and Goshing) under Zhemgang Dzongkhag (District) and Trayana is also planning to setup 25 Buzip Centre’s in different Districts.
Feedback from the communities and teachers
- They are getting time to do the work and can earn more income.
- The children are learning more.
- The teachers are feeling easy to teach a child who has attended the Buzip Programme.
- The parents can concentrate on a particular work while their children are kept at the centre.
- The children can be kept clean and feed food on time.